Alabama White Sauce Chicken Salad
Tangy and peppery, Alabama White Sauce Chicken Salad packs a hearty punch. Pickles and onions add a bite to this Southern twist on a basic chicken salad recipe.
For the Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 1.5 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
To Make the Chicken Salad
Combine the pickles, onions, and chicken in a bowl.
Add 1 cup of sauce or as much sauce as you prefer. Stir together.
Chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least one hour or until ready to serve.